size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
02-14-2019, 03:46 PM
The quiet, blind woman spoke with what was clear sympathy in her voice, but Arpeggio just turned her head to the side. Not quite rejecting the sympathy, but rejecting the emotions that it twisted up inside her. She didn't want sympathy right now, though maybe she should be offering it to this elder. Harmony had been her sister, after all. But she couldn't bring herself to speak past the lump in her throat, and remained silent. After a moment, Rhythm asked about her siblings. This was a safer question, and Peggy was able to draw a breath and dispel the tangle of emotions. "Yes, I have four siblings, all of us the same litter. Forte, Timbre, Cadence, and Sonata. Mom didn't think she could have kids, so we were a bit of a surprise." She went quiet again for a moment, then added, "The rest of them are still back at home with our father. He's getting up in years too and some of us needed to stay with him to take care of him, though I think he might choose to go live with the pack he grew up in. Some of my siblings might come here if he does."