gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-14-2019, 03:59 PM
Oh! He spoke. And oh! his words vibrated through her whole being for she was in the presence of a demon. Of a supernatural creature from the very flames she dreamed of. In that empty scream was the pain of the indifferent, of a monster who sold its soul for ease and instead found hell and she could see some traces of that in him. You can wrap yoursself in beautiful sskin or the rancid hide of the decaying creatures of the abyss, yet I see you regardless of disguise, demon.

her sultry tonality of the spider-witch reached extremely high levels, she could barely hold her excitement as a creepy, scary cheshire grin spead across her beautiful, ghoulish face; from ear to ear, she was all fangs and gums and small droplets of saliva. (much like her cheeb)

The moment he mentioned her blood her mind went into overdrive and orgasmic excitement washed over her in waves, sending shivers down her skeletic spine. This was him. She knew she will meet him but she did not expect it so soon.  

Early.

I have been expecting you. You are early. she practically purred as she slithered in.

Closer. We can smell it

I can smell it too.

The spider-witch closed her eyes, inhaling deeply, shamelessly on the man scent and drewing even closer in order to bath in it, to cover herself in the grand cologne of the demon.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.