gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
02-14-2019, 04:20 PM
Rhea listened and nodded as Actaea explained they hadn't been there super long. It did still seem like it had been long enough that Rhea ought to have introduced herself at some point but, oh well. She was doing that now, right? So all good. "There's not a ton of wolves here super close to our age I don't think. My brothers... brother. Uh, Arpeggio and Caelestis are close enough I guess. They're a little older but they're pretty nice. Other than that... yeah, not a lot."

"When I'm not attending lessons... Uhm, well I try to do a lot of hunting, that's sort of my main skill I guess. I'm not spectacular at it but I do my best. And when I'm not doing that I like to walk around the pack lands sometimes, or visit the nearby lands. There's a really pretty lake north of here that I like a lot. Maybe we can visit it together sometime, if you'd like?" She looked hopefully at Actaea, tail wagging lightly. Rhea wasn't the most adventurous wolf ever, but it might be fun to go places if she had someone to go with her! Lots more fun that wandering around all by herself and getting scared that she might get lost or something.