Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 04:55 PM
She found herself admiring the views of the surrounding territories of her Kingdom now, stretching her limbs as she was Hannibal day to babysit. The three devil chops kept her as busy as possible as her paws were full with their nurturing, protection and lessong. They were still petite and harmless but their lesson started young; both her and Hannibal wanted them to become strong, bring them glory and honor, make them proud for raising Queens and Kings, Demi-Gods and Demi-Goddesses. The bronze babe found herself on familiar tracks, The Orchard in which her and Ash found themselves wraped in their delicious, carnal sin. Fiery orange optics gazed upon the avrious fruits, they seek the light in their upturned wine glass shape, but in their own chaotic way. Were it not for pruning they would be more unruly still with small off shoots determined to grow fruits they could not support. They'd look more like a unruly, unkept mane in the mornings than trees. Even with their pruning the orchard is all the more beautiful for its wildness, though it was still a mytsery how they managed to stay in the neat rows in which they were first planted. And she could not help but wonder how long ago was that. Deep in thought, she could not help but to notice the figure that crossed her path, something was familiar about her, something she could not put her claw on. Beautiful day, isn't it? sultry purrs escapped her full, succulent lips, wrapped in their usual vampiric allure. Pardeon me, love, have we met before?

haunt me down

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together