An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
02-14-2019, 06:05 PM
The woman said she could understand the appeal of not having a commitment in relationships and Ash nodded knowingly, a warm and plastered smile on his face. She also gave her name.

"Well Caelestis No-fancy-last-name, nice to meetcha," he cheered with another toast of sour fruit. "Alsthough Caelestis Navigator sounds good too. Nice to meet you, Miss Navigarot."

He thought his joke was funny and didn't stop to consider whether Cael did or not. Then she said she had never met another Imperialis before. Ash scoffed indignantly.

"There's A LOT of us! My father was the ruler of Imperium! There's Angelus, Evangeline, Seraphim, and Chaos, then me, then- with Rhythm, a Abaven/Destruction woman- Rhys, and Rhyme." Ashmedai tried to count... Were there more? "And that's not including any of our own kids! Mine don't live here, though. But others might! Who knows!"

There were a LOT of them, weren't there.

"How 'bout you? Any other no last namers running around here?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.