Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:08 PM
Oh it was her alright. She could tell by the way that devilish glimpse in her eyes lighten up by her statements. She was the saucy little minx that she meet at the youth meetings, if her ememory serves her right they were planning to do some mischevious little things together. Speaking of which.. Did you lot managed to create some troubles back then? she voiced her thoughts in the same vampiric sonnates, melodious to the ear and though hissed they did not hold any real malice, if anything, they hold a small thint of devious intent as her next questions graced her regal audits. We are in an Orchard after all. This man, Ash, offered me a drink. I am quite sure we can find some of his stash hidden somewhere around here. she voiced her ideas slowly, fiery orange gaze scanning the area before her attention returned towards the woman Or perhaps shrooms tickle more of your fancy?

haunt me down

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together