gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-14-2019, 06:19 PM
The bitter fruit really helped her deal with his... sense of humor? If you could call it that? It took a good minute before she realized he was trying to make a joke. It didn't land. Maybe she was just a tough crowd, who knew. "I've probably been called worse, so I'll take it," she finally said with a soft sort of laugh and another large bite of fruit. It was starting to make her feel funny, but like, in a good way.

He went on to count off a good number of Imperialis', listing off a whole bunch of unfamiliar names, and finally getting to one familiar one. "Ohhh, heyy, wait, okay, I know Rhyme. None of the other oness though. He's... pretty cool I guess." She didn't really know him all that well so she couldn't actually say for sure. "I dunno what Imperium is though. Never heard of that either." Apparently there was still a lot she didn't know about the world around her and it's inhabitants.

He asked if there were more of her around and Cael canted her head, thinking hard to recall what she'd learned from her mother a ways back. "Uhhm... I might have one or two older sisters that are alive somewhere. They coulda left the continent by now though, and we never met so prolly wouldn't know if we did meet. That's okay though, meeting wolves is overrated anyway. I prefer to go 'n see new places instead of new wolves."