gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-14-2019, 07:37 PM
There were days the spider-witch dreamed in such vivid detail that when she woke she was confused, forgetting for a fraction of a second that her sight during the day was as good as gone. For the minutes that followed she felt the grief all over, the loss of things she never even considered missing. She'd never been one to dwell on flowers in the sunlight, the shape of a tree or passing clouds during the day however she could not even remember the shape or colour of the sun. She could feel it on her skin, warming her fur but other details escaped her. She did not need to see in order to properly see others. Other beings were rotten, cruel, evil, it sickened the woman to see their most grotesque of sin but she had to look, she walked the thin line between the livings and dead. She was the Oracle, she was the Chosen One, the Ender Of Worlds and she shall bring the hell flames through her path.

I am day blind, child. she hissed in a gruff tone; she was unmoving, moving in her condition could cause some sort of injuries and she was not going to risk it all for a drink of water. I can see at night. she continued her statement, shifting her weight in order for her tail to wrap around herself And I can see through my gift far better than with your eyes.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.