Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 08:20 PM
He didn't dare fight back with her when it came to her moving his chin with her elongated tail. This male didn't have a bad bone within his body, and yet that name seemed to have caused her to be on edge and confused. She must be used to the Egyptian names and must think body except for gods and deities to have such a name as his. Surely she should know that, but, then again, she is a higher rank than he was and resided in a large family, so surely her beliefs as well as many others would different than his. He had a Goddess he worshiped already, but as far as he knew she wasn't of an Egyptian descent so he didn't know why his mother named him as such. Was it because he had told her he could see the dead in his dreams?

"I mean no ill will with you, and you can call me names and hurt me it has happened many times. But, to answer your questions, no. I do not hail from Egypt. I have heard stories of Gods and Goddesses with names such as yours and mine, but, as to why I was named such, I have not a clue. The only thing I can think of is that I am able to see the dead in my dreams, and listen to them, but that is all I can say to you about this," he informed her, trying his best to be honest and as formal as he could with the dame before him. He was sure she might not like the answers he gave her, but it was the truth and he was sticking to it. He had no secrets to hide from this woman, so why should he not be honest even if she seemed to be interrogating him.