size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-14-2019, 08:25 PM

She nodded as Rhea spoke saying that there wasn't many their age. She had thought after seeing all these adults that there hadn't been a lot of younger wolves. There was a few she rattled off that were of age or close to. She kept in mind those names so that hopefully she could meet them.

"My brother Ignis as well, but yea I kinda thought that when all I've been running into is adults," she agreed.

Then Rhea went on to explain what she did, she wasn't getting lessons which made Actaea wonder why? Shaye had taken her under her wing, why wasn't someone training Rhea? She claimed she liked to hunt, which wasn't something Actaea had much experience in. She was willing to learn though and maybe her and Rhea could learn to hunt together. She spoke of a place outside of the pack and possibly they could visit it together. Actaea looked to her, curious of the lands outside of the pack.

"That would be cool, I havn't really been out of the pack lands so to explore someplace new would be fun and maybe you can show me how to hunt," she said with a smile.

speech action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them