Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 08:29 PM

She knew all the tales and all the tradition where as important to her as it was for the rest of her familiar and yet she could not shake that image from her mind, the image of HIM smiling down at her, the image of HIM abandoning her and who knows how many others. His attempt to reconcile has failed in the past and yet she still wondered constantly where was he now. Her Father, her patriarchal figure, the bastard that her Mother conceived her and her brothers and sisters with.

His voice resonated in her ears and she exhaled a breath she did not knew she hold. The bristled her on her lithe spine began to calm and neatly place itself back. He was not of Ra, he was not of their blood. Good. she cooed softly, the venom ceased but was still present just as her tail retracted and curled itself on her spike, with the tip standing tall and proud as a sign of dominance. I am a descendant of a ancient bloodline and I was not sure if you came from the same seed as my Father. she explained slowly, making sure the man hang from each and every word. You are not worthy of thy name but say your gift is real, how do you do it?

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together