Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 08:39 PM
So he understood a bit more, she was from a different lineage than he, which seemed good for both of them. Least he knew his father wasn't sleeping with any other woman, to his knowledge. He never knew the father who made him, but, he wished the man stood by his mother's side and supported her, then maybe his mother would have still had a chance to live. But, it seemed she had some hardships with her father as well. Though he would not go into specifics as to what was wrong or what caused her to be so distraught, they at least had something in common when it came to their father's, at least from what he thought.

"I am sorry if you're father caused you any grievances, mine has done the same. Though I will not force you to say what happened since you are very much higher ranked than I, since I am from no pack." He stated before continuing, "As to how this 'gift' works, all I have to do is sleep, and some of the dead speak to me that way. I'm unsure as to why or how, but it just happens. I know what name means, and I think that is the reason why my mother gave me such a name, but you can take this information any way you see fit, "Ma'am," he spoke, staying still and firm while maintaining his respectful demeanor.