Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 08:40 PM
You may call me Nephthys. she coeed softly, her tones were as melodious and harmonious as the sonnates of the birds. The bronze babe might now know this woman well but how else would one make friends and pleasant memories to recall upon old age if one those not take risks? More or less so, at least the mushrooms shall help ease the tension and hopefully something good shall come out of her little escapede from the responsabilities of the normal world within her Kingdom.  How else? a smirk crossed the woman beautiful visage as her fiery orange optics swallowed the woman hole, You take small bits of it and chew. It should not take long. she cooed her, encouraged her, like the little devil on her shoulder and if there was any doubt present in the other femme mind then she shall ease it all by trying to first. It was not get first tango with recreational drugs however shedid heard those particular mushrooms could produce more...interesting effects such as visual and auditory halucinations. This should be interesting.

Like this. her regalian leaned towards the mushroom, she gave a wiff or two to make sure of its origins before she took a small bite of the head. Chewing and chewing and chewing, all the while her gaze never left the other woman. She was observing her movements as a smile spread across her visage.

haunt me down

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together