Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 08:52 PM
Ebony paws pressed underneath the bit of snow that still lay dormant within the area. It seemed he always found himself staying in the South, but, at least it was easier to hunt here rather than if he stayed trapped within the North with his brother. Songbirds sang their gentle tune, causing his ear to swivel as he picked up their song, pinpointing their location as he gave a small smile. Everything seemed rather peaceful here as he had been this way before. However, his nose twitched when he smelt an unfamiliar scent in the far off distance. He made sure to be cautious, not wanting to start any unnecessary trouble that could cost him something dear.

He reached over a snow mound as a dame caught his attention. She seemed to be a little younger than him, but he was unsure. She was certainly larger than he was, but he didn't mind. He kept his distance for a bit, watching her as she was looking at a fruitless tree, it was certainly interesting. Perhaps she was here to go hunting as well? He tilted his cranium at the thought before going downwards, approaching her calmly to show he wasn't a threat. "Pardon me if I am disturbing you, Miss, but are you here looking for prey as well?" He spoke formally, his voice gentle and rhythmic, hoping he possibly found a potential friend out of this random encounter.