size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Chaos grinned sardonically, giving his head the barest fraction of a tilt down and to the side in response to the smaller male's stiffly correct nod. He even listened without interrupting as the male laid out what he was there for, but as the male finished speaking Chaos laughed aloud, a cracking bark of incredulity as he sat up straighter to regard him with a broad grin. "'Terms for a possible alliance?'" he parroted with a faint mocking tone. "Darling, you took a wrong turn somewhere, I think you're looking for Abaven, not Legion. I'm not a Destruction or an Adravendi. I don't do need to do alliances." He tilted his head again, looking down at the alpha with his jaws parted in a laughing, tongue-lolling grin. "What's your name, Sweetheart? I'll yell for you when we raid your pack so you know it's me." There wasn't anything inherently threatening or any intended menace in his tone, though his banter was distinctly amused and his mismatched eyes glinted in fiendish mirth above his wicked grin.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write