Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 09:10 PM

Anger boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava thought he let nothing show on her facial features, the only indicator to something being off was the tip of her tail that kept lashing back and forth. It churned within the cinnamon babe, hungry for destruction, and she know it's too much for her to handle. And if she were to be honest, the male was not at fault for it, it was not his fault for her Father mistakes nor for the fact that his mother had such a inspiring idea by naming him like one of her Gods and her Grandfather. I misunderstood therefore I am in the wrong. she coeed softly, too soft for anything good. The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force her to say things she does not mean, or to express thoughts she've suppressed for weeks however why would he choose to listen or why would be care. She had Alphonse for that. Families are the reason we perish too soon. she offered with a tilt of her regalia.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together