Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 09:33 PM
The smile that she bore and the tail wag showed she wasn't being hostile, which was always good for someone like him. His kind nature would sometimes land him in a lot of confrontations with wolves who were of a different alignment than him, but he kept a gentle smile upon his maw, keeping a good distance from her so she had some personal space. She introduced herself as Thora Wreckage, it was certainly a nice name he had to admit that as he dipped his head in respect to her, even if she was of a lower rank in a pack, which he was unsure of but didn't want to assume anything, she was still much higher than he was, so he tried to be respectful as much as he could when he came across a pack wolf.

"It is very nice to meet you, Thora. My name is Osiris Savvil, and to answer your question yes I am currently looking for some prey myself. Would you care to join me in a hunt? It would be much easier and safer with two if a large prey animal happens to show up," he stated, his tail swayed from side to side but he didn't seem to notice. All the attention he had was on the woman before him, not wishing to be rude or show any hostility towards her by saying or doing something wrong.