size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-14-2019, 09:41 PM
The cougar's thrashing weakened until it went limp, and the thump when it hit the cave floor was a very final sort of sound. Chaos stood a moment, his attention fixed on the bleeding form triangulated between he, Valdis, and Ash, but the cougar didn't move again. "I think we're good," he observed in response to Valdis' wish. He doubted that anything could get up from the wound he'd dealt that poor starved creature.

Satisfied, Chaos polished the blood from his fangs with one foreleg. That would make a mighty nice pelt once he skinned it out. "Hunting cougars in a cave?" Chaos asked Ash with more than a little amusement. "That's more your thing, isn't it?" He chuckled at the sexual insinuation, because Chaos is an eternal teenager. "When's the last time you were outside, brother? The weather is as nasty as your face is. I came in here to avoid the sleet and thought I'd go exploring. I didn't expect a cat to have gotten lost in here and decide that I looked delicious."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write