Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 10:09 PM
Her agreement to a hunt and the warning was something nice to hear from the dame, however, she hadn't need to warn him. He was not the best hunter considering he was so used to fishing and living off that for a while. Occasionally he would be able to catch some form of bird or rabbit he could have for a meal, but his smile that spread across his face never left. He gave a small chuckle to her statement and nodded his head.

"You don't need to worry about anything, Thora. To be honest I'm not the best hunter myself. I'm so used to catching fish and small game that I never considered trying a larger animal," he stated, a slight grin playing at his features as he tried to lighten the mood and reassure the younger female. Surely she would be a great hunter, it was him that needed more of the practice. "But, at least we can say that it would be nice practice for the both of us. And perhaps I can show you a way as to how I catch fish," he asked, tilting his cranium slightly waiting for her response.