ardent

Just filling the spare time

Kvasir

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2019, 10:16 PM
He wasn't terribly fazed by Czernobog's irritation, though he did at least intend to try and not be too frustrating. How that would work out... well he'd just wait and see. When asked if he had suggestions, which he suspected was partially a rhetorical question but he chose to answer anyway. "Hmm... I suppose flower petals crushed and maybe with water added would work well. Or other plant life, depending on the color you want, but bark could also work although I'm not sure how you'd prepare it. Oh, and ashes from a fire, when they're wet they coat fur pretty well. Clay or minerals might work too..." It was fascinating to consider the possibilities and Kvasir was already excited to try this for himself.

He Really wanted to keep pressing for more information on this topic, but in a rare moment of consideration for others he paused and studied the other. After a moment he asked, "If I help you look, would you consider exploring some alternate options with me? Or should I do that on my own?"