ardent

The Jig Is Up!

Aria

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2019, 10:49 PM

Aria felt relief spread through her as the man spoke. So he knew her… and wait… what!? He was Rhyme’s brother? So that meant he was a sibling to her? Well, maybe anyway. With only half of his blood being the same as Rhyme’s there was a chance that he wasn’t actually related to her… but details! Either way he knew her mom and that was enough for Aria in that moment.
The pack named Abaven was noted in her head as Aria listened to him continue. By how he talked she guessed he at least had a band of followers in the range… and that her mother was probably there too. Though she was tired, Aria’s expression grew serious as she spoke up again.

“I know. Several of us escaped this last time and there’s many more back at their camp.” Goodness knew if any were her siblings. “They sent hunters after those who escaped.” Aria’s golden eyes narrowed. “They were mad enough about Rhyme and mom…” She paused before continuing. “Look -- you said Rhyme is this… Abaven pack, right? He’ll need to know about the hunters… and mom too. I can head to either of them. Just give me the directions and I’ll get the news to them no matter what.” Her words were sure.

Even if she ran herself into the ground she’d make sure her family was informed and kept safe somehow. Even if she felt exhausted now… everything would be worth it if she got the message to them.

""