Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-14-2019, 11:33 PM
Melanthios had been observing the rock formation in this area. It was curious how the stones had come to be… monstrous in size even compared to themselves. They breathed in with wonder… not even in the mountainous range of Lyenne had they seen such a strange sight. The canted their head to the side, fiery eyes shining as they considered how they might have gotten there. “I wonder…” The beast paused. Had Celeste and Nox shaped this part of the world too? Surely they had shaped Lyenne… but…

The bark of a stranger caught their attention and Melanthios shifted her attention in his direction. A man, large enough to rival them in size, with a coat with varying shades of brown. He wasn’t bad looking… not at all. In fact he had that same sort of handsomeness they admired in certain members of their old pack. They smiled slightly as well, gaze looking him up and down.

“A friendly face… must be my lucky day.” Mela said with amusement. “Know anything about this place? I’m still getting used to Boreas… and I’m afraid this area, even it’s name, is foreign to me.”