gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-14-2019, 11:40 PM

His eyes narrowed on the man, all respect for him gone with the male’s show of bravado. He let out a deep sigh, deciding to put diplomacy aside. He could fight dirty if he needed to.  “Funny you should mention the Dethtructions and the Adrevendi.” He said with a coy smile.  “Lirium has agreed to an allianth with me should my pack be attacked." He stated with a touch of pride at his own inflections. “Although I thuppothe, conthidering that mine is a pack of raiderth as well, that we will have to consider you a threat, and attack you first.” He flashed a full grin at the male, his eyes fill with a self-satisfied mirth of their own. “As for names, you will, no doubt, call me Tyranith the High Lord of Erövrare. Or, you could call me mathter, unless you would rather fight against me than with me.”He finished with an edge in his voice, meeting the male’s gaze directly, his eyes ablaze.

speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic