Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 12:30 AM
Osiris chuckled about her not wanting to learn how to fish right away. It was certainly true that they had a size difference and due to his smaller stature he would be able to fish much more easier, but, a bear despite their size has a unique way of fishing, one his mother had taught him from her father. Though it was totally different it got the job done as he nodded his cranium. A small blush formed upon his cheeks when he felt the femme move a bit closer to him, his smile widening a little more. He had never thought of having a friend and possible companion before, but, he wondered if he would run into his brother on their possible journey. His eyes looked to the creek for a couple moments before he looked back to her.

"You know more about these lands than I do, but perhaps the East might be best. I have seen quite a bit of the South and want to know more about what these lands have to offer if that is sufficient with you? Maybe then I can show you my unique ways of fishing," he explained, soon moving away once she was dry enough and wasn't shaking. To be honest, he wished he didn't leave her side right away, just how he warmed her body she did the same for him. "But, I am ready to leave whenever you are, we will learn together."