gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
02-15-2019, 01:16 AM
Priscilla gave a nod of agreement. “Once we find some water that’d be a good idea!” The female said happily. “I’m ready to learn~ If you think you can teach me that is.” Her words were playful, in one of the best moods she had been in for a long time. She was moving at an easy pace though there was definitely some pep in her step as she moved along. She couldn’t think of a better wolf to be wandering with than Osiris. He was the perfect friend… they were different, yet so similar… She really hoped that she’d be friends with him for a long time… or better yet see him join Lirim.

Priscilla gasped as she heard a sudden thud and turned her head to find that Osiris had walked directly into a tree. She whined softly, worried for him. But the male noticed prey, distracting her from fussing over him. She turned her head towards the grazing deer, surprised they hadn’t noticed them yet. “We could always try!” She said in a quiet tone, not wanting the deer to hear them. “After you then. I’ll come in and do what I can!”