Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-15-2019, 02:41 AM

The man words reached her ears as they rotated and twitched upon the impact. What was this man talking about? What foolish perspective he possessed to consider family those who have abandoned you, those who turn their back on you and leave you like a broken toy no longer wanter by a toddler. Idiot. The blood of the convenant is thicker than the water of the womb. she mused softly, her words dipped in both venom and honey as they were released from full, ebon lips. Familes are not eveything we can rely on, I disagree. Relationships made by choice value more than the ones you birth into.

She was not here to listen to his sad, little story and he was not here to listen her either however he does seems to be like the kind of man that no matter how much shit you throw at it he will not turn his back and he will remain positive. Foolish beings were mortals, she knew and yet she found herself enjoying their presence more than of her celestial and divine familiar. My Father Empire was glorious. It was one of those places you only hear about in legends. she began evenly, I was not there when it collapsed however my Father became a vagabond that roamed the Earth in order to release his seed and abandon his children and mate two seasons later. she spatted, the tip of her tail lashing back and forth aggressively, I do not even know how many half siblings I fucking got.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together