Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-15-2019, 02:51 AM
The problem with the hallucinations were their unpredictability. The autumn babe felt like she'd stand more of a chance if they were always the same thing showing up at the same time whenever she used such recreational medicine. Her mind however was far more creative - her "new friends" could show up at any time and be anything. I see you are the type that jumps head first.she chuckled full heartedly, fiery, passionate gaze locked onto the woman lenses as she took another small bite. It should make you feel really good she commented as she chewed, small droplets of saliva dripping down her chin You will hear things and see things. she continued, expecting the woman to take another bite as well before she lunged herself back there. Everyone sees different stuff. she pressed on, her voice a joy to listen to, like tiny bells hitting each other in harmony. She took another bite before her paws jumped on her tail, pressing on tthe fur. Whaaa

haunt me down

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together