Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-15-2019, 02:53 AM

Ace responded with a nod, though he still wasn't quite pleased that the kits had been a bit rude about it. But well, kids will be kids he supposed. He tried his best to teach them what he could, even if half of what he tried to teach them went in one ear and out the other. Allegro went on to answer his questions and explain, and Ace found it amusing. There were so many Destructions, it was almost hard to keep track of them all. Of course, he probably only knew about a fraction of them. If the family was as extensive as he thought, then he didn't doubt that this male was a cousin of some sort to Shaye...and probably Rhyme...and Arpeggio...and whatever other Destructions were out there. It was amusing, really. His own family wasn't even that extensive as far as he knew, but of course he didn't know how many women Elias had impregnated, let alone Elias' kids.

"To be honest, I'm not surprised that you're a Destruction. So far from what I've seen on those that I've met, you all have distinct markings that sort of...ties you to your family line. Namely the markings under your eyes," He wondered then what the founding father of Abaven looked like. Did he have the same markings too? The Praetor line didn't seem to have very distinct markings. Perhaps some coat colors that were inherited more than others, but nothing like the Destruction line. "I'm sure Shaye or someone else would be able to clear up who's who in your family. I'm afraid I'd be useless in that department, I don't know much about your family or who's in it." And that was fine by him. There were probably so many that he'd more than likely get them mixed up at some point.

speech action