Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 02:55 AM
He listened intently to her words. He did listen to everything, and even if she disagreed with him he figured it was better to have her let things out than to keep everything locked up. Sure he was only a 'mortal' in her eyes, bit deity or not everyone needs someone to vent and let their frustrations out with. He nodded his head slightly to her words and heaved a small sigh.
"Some families can be closer than others, I can assure you of that. And relationships are made by choice, you're correct. I do not know your father, but not all males are like him which I'm sure you already know so I won't go on about it."

He looked throughout the cavern, choosing his words carefully before he spoke to the elegant female once again, "I cannot imagine how that must be for you. Hopefully you can find some sort of closure some day, and you possibly get to know some of your siblings. I don't know what hardships you had to through because of your Father, and again you can think of me as an idiot mortal but, all I can say is just keep your head up and keep moving forward." He spoke, keeping his mouth shut for now, probably sounding like a broken record to the goddess but didn't bother dwelling on the thought for too long.