Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-15-2019, 03:08 AM

The friendly smile he had tugged a little more when she corrected herself on his name. She seemed to be a fine young woman, and most likely one that was as smart and as sharp as she looked. She went on to say she hadn't met them yet, and even commented that perhaps her cousins would be glad to. Of course, he thought the same of his niece and nephew. They didn't have that back in Ruina, but now? They had every opportunity in the world to meet others their age, and even learn things that they could benefit from. Things that they wouldn't have learned in their previous pack, he was sure. Elias cared for few things. But his main priority were those damned demons. "Well, if you do see them, be sure to say hi. I'm sure they'd appreciate a friendly face," Especially considering they probably felt a little shy or hesitant. He knew Ignis did since he looked so different. And even though they were yearlings, he felt their mentality had matured faster than most. Especially with what they had been through. They didn't quite get the chance to just be kids, but there was always the chance they would finally slow down and just enjoy being yearlings.

Peggy's question tore him from his thoughts, a thoughtful look upon his face. Well, he had been tested by Rhyme and put into the highest warrior position. He had proven himself a formidable opponent, and his goal now was to pass on his knowledge to the younger generations. "I am, yes. The alphas have decided to place me as Abaven's Firethorn." He was proud of his position, but he didn't really try to boast about it or make himself seem like he was a big shot with the title. He was more humble than that. All he wanted to really do was his duty, and to ensure that the pack had trained fighters...especially since Shaye wanted warriors to protect the pack in the event something like the Abraxas occupation ever happened again. Or so he assumed. "Honestly, I've spent a great deal of my life fighting others for many reasons. My goal in Abaven is to ensure that the fighters are well trained..." He almost tacked on 'especially considering I haven't heard or seen any training of the sort since I've been here' but decided against it. "And you? What path have you decided?" Of course, he didn't know if she had a chosen path, or if she was still figuring it out.

speech action