Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 03:10 AM
Orabelle kept an eye on the snake, making sure nothing were to happen to her. She would rather fight and protect herself than become prey to something so sinister in her eyes. For him to tell her that good and bad did not exist, he had another thing coming. Surely there was bad in some people, as well as good, but they all had to have a balance otherwise everything could not co-exist and thrive. She shook her head to his words, there may be actions, consequences, yes, but every action has a reaction and it is up to someone to believe whether it is a good one which benefits, or a bad action which doesn't. It may benefit one person, but not the other.

"Seen bad, know there are bad, you have beliefs not same as me. Not look down on you cause of it. But, every action has reaction, such as way we met." She spoke, her voice being a little bit serious but still held a gentleness to it as she locked eyes with him for a moment before looking to the waterfall for a couple moments, shifting her cranium to look at him with interest once again. "Hate mortals, yet talk to one. Why not find more like you if so high and mighty? No disrespect meant, curious is all. You say we filth, but everyone have filth, whether looks or personality."