gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-15-2019, 11:56 AM
Rain’s posture became ramrod straight as the male addressed him, he sat abruptly and abandoned his casual demeanor for one akin to a soldier reporting to a general. The man had that effect on people, he couldn’t deny that. “The overall health is well Lieutenant.” He said, attempting to force down the quaver he could feel creeping into his tone. “I found Mephistopheles with wounds from a fight with some coyotes that I treated, and Zinnia has sought me out to monitor her through her pregnancy.” He reported a small tremor climbing up his back.

It occurred to him an instant too late that he had no idea if Zinnia or Typhon had announced their pregnancy. To himself he noted that the empire was becoming quite large and crowded, even with the vast space the castle provided. Overcrowding in a pack was usually the forerunner to a plague, or so he had been told, which reminded him of the precaution he had taken earlier in the season.

“I collected a vegetable earlier in the season that is said to have medicinal properties.” He added. “They’re called bell peppers and they’re said to improve the health of whoever eats them.” Again he felt how feeble the reasoning of a farmer was against the might of a pack of gods and he cautioned a glance at the ghostly male in the hopes of reading his expression.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"