Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-15-2019, 04:05 PM
"Every one of them has to die." Well, that was the plan, wasn't it? Perhaps he should have repeated that line again. Yes, yes every single one was going to die. He could say it louder, he could say it slower. All of them. Guaranteed dead. He shook his head dismissively and gave an annoyed growl. "Yes, yes, as I've already said I have no intention of letting any live."

"Perspective," he said impatiently. "You've seen them from another angle. A different perspective. Your account will no doubt be different than theirs and hearing different accounts allows me to cover more angles." Rhyme had been a fighter of some sort. While he wasn't 100% sure what role Rhythm had played (and didn't really want to find out) surely her skills as a healer had been put to use at some point.

"I don't know that, but I can't know for sure unless I ask, now can I? Every angle covered increases my odds of success so I must gather as much information as I can. Even if you don't think it's important, you know something that can help me. The name of the an important man, a routine that is followed religiously. Hell, a favorite food might be useful in the right situation. Let me decide what is important."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.