size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-15-2019, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 08:14 PM by Valentine.)

Valentine's eyes narrowed marginally as the woman approached. Her cryptic words weren't received well and he made no effort to hide his suspicion. He'd just fought a gaggle of coyotes, was littered with little wounds AND had his nose laid open like a bloated carcass - he was in no mood to deal with whatever this was. Craziness was itself a form of weakness. He'd learned that lesson with Dion. If this woman was off her rocker he'd be doing the world a favor by chucking her into the river.

Of course it was a bit premature for that. A fistful of creepy lines could very well signal kookiness, but he'd met many an awkward turtle who simply lacked conversational finesse. Not that he had much patience for that either.

"Did it now?" he purred back as he got to his paws. "Perhaps I should have a talk with it, teach not to talk to strangers."

His eyes narrowed further as she slunk towards him with her tongue out like she was about to try to lick him. Yep, gonna have to nip that shit in the bud right quick. "Look, lady, I like weird as much as the next guy, but if you lick me we're gonna have to tangle in a bad way."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.