size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
02-16-2019, 12:53 AM

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE

Almost right away, the smaller male shied from his personal space. “Oh that’s not necessary.” he quickly reassured, gaze dropping to his wounded leg. Ah, there went that ploy. Completely out the window. “I think I missed that one.” he murmured, soft as a whisper. After a moment's consideration Mephistopheles realized that wasn't intended for his ears. Thus, he ignored it. No point in troubling himself. He gave himself a quick shake to dislodge the growing ache in his joints. A spray of seasalt radiated outwards from his ruddy coat. “You should probably see me again after you’ve washed.” Rain said, and there was a hint of a frown to his expression. What was that about? Their eyes met briefly, and the phoenix sought some kind of answer within Rain's gaze. However, those two toned eyes darted away before he could possibly glean anything from them. “Just to put the aloe back on.” he muttered.

Brow quirked, the start of a wolfish grin toyed at the corners of his lips. "Let's cut out the middle man," he drawled, gaze searching the surrounding woods for the path that would lead to the nearest water source. They would be low, but not enough so that he couldn't clean off. "come with me, we can both cool down. It's the end of the day, and the water will be cooling down right about now. I'm sure you could use a break from your duties, hm?" cerulean gaze fixed upon Rain, and the tips of his fangs poked out from beneath his lips with his half grin.

Before he could get a response, the auburn male began sauntering off towards the Garden, and through there they would reach Cedar Falls in no time. The water would likely be high enough there that he could have a nice wash.

"Speech"

<