size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-16-2019, 03:04 PM
Rhyme was very quick and businesslike as he commented on the trade, and made a mention of being open to more like it. She was not about to get into the slavery business, which was kind of the whole point of this. With nothing else to do with Vlad, and no desire to keep him here, Valentine’s offer had been the only one she could consider.

Rhyme appeared, herding the slaver towards them, and she nodded at her Alpha partner, eyes glancing to the captive. She didn’t want to feel any pity for the man, or for what Valentine might do to him. She kept a mental image of Rhyme and Rhythm, abused at their captors hands, of Rhythm being blinded, mounted. Her breath rasped out in anger. Okay, maybe that mental image went to far. With a grim expression she nodded at Valentine. “He’s all yours” they would take him, and she would never have to lay eyes upon him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.