Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
02-16-2019, 11:12 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Poised like a sphinx, her supple body taut and ready for movement while at the same time seeming still as stone. Pyralis watched the strange creature before her turn. Her eyes fixed on that curiously long tail, unable to decide if she should feel pity for the inconvenience of such a limb or wonder. Her sharp golden gaze met unusual pools of blue. Pyralis was certain in that moment she'd met some sort of darker spirit that had either manifested this way or had inhabited and twisted some poor victim.

Alkali had fallen silent, the great hawk intent on the going ons below. She watched with her own golden eyes, examining the strange wolf's frame should her mistress require assistance, but she rather doubted it. Pyralis was a maelstrom in her own right, even aging as she was.

She is not my brother but she will do.

Pyralis slowly titled her head to the side. Something was definitely off with the woman. Perhaps this wolfen form was inhabited by a number of spirits? She grinned, delighting in pulling from obscure stories she was told as a child. She did not know what lay before other than it was out of the ordinary and that thrilled her.

"Come closer. Let me see you."

She doesn't move at first, still drinking in the others form and fixating on eyes that might suggest a hinderance in sight. Though that could be because Pyralis' own pelt had a tendency to melt into shadow apart from the markings on her legs and the bright white patch around her left eye. She rises like a cat, slow and smooth, taking her time as she languidly stretches her body. She had her own reasons for wanting to get closer. Nimbly leaping from her perch she took a few steps forward but sought to maintain a good distance. Her nostrils flared, taking in the scent and sifting for anything familiar of which she found nothing.

Chest forward and tail raised high, she stood in a strong and dominant pose. A mischievous grin fixed to her face, moonlight glinting off her teeth. "Do you see me now miss ghoul? I hope there is a name I can call you."

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!