ardent

Dancing In The Sunlight!

Anubis

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2013, 08:16 PM

Anubis had never thought himself as beautiful, or had he ever thought himself as ugly, in his own mind, he simply was, it wasn't up to him to determine whether or not he looked pretty. Paws pulled his lengthy torso toward the small creature. How intriguing, such an interesting species... not that he was one to talk, he dined on ants and termites and very little else and he pondered how strange that might sound to an outsider. He stopped still a respectable distance away, nose extended up and towards her slightly, curiously smelling her. Similar to canine. Curiouser and curiouser.

?Orica? It tis a pleasure to meet part timber wolf, part something, part doberman, can't say I ever have before.? He teased her with a gentle gleam in his dark eyes to show he meant no harm before dipped his upper torso down in an elegant bow and pressed a paw to his chest. ?I fear I have no fascinating mixes, I am merely a droll anteater.? The paw raised to his eyes and with a dramatic swoon he fell with a dull thump onto his side, eyes twinkling with mirth all the while, his goal, of course, to make her laugh.

?A healer? How intriguing! I know nothing of herbs I'm afraid, save for which draw the plumpest of ants, teach me something, anything, I would love to have just a taste of your trade.? Genuinely interested, he dragged his feet beneath his and bolstered himself back up onto his paws.

(((OOC: Totally just made me think, you know what would be funny if she goes home and is all... DAD YOU MAY HAVE TRAVELED EVERYWHERE BUT I BET YOU AINT EVER SEEN NO ANTEATER. I would pay to see Gargoyle's reaction.)))

Speech,