gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-17-2019, 03:56 AM
The spider-witch was taken a back by the injured man, he was confident, dominant, a fallen king indeed. His old bones still holding, hm.

Looking for that sweet lick. she hissed, sppech impediment still made somehow pleasurable to the ears, Not a time for cheap kick. she finished her dialogue with a point towards his vast wounds adorning his muscular body.

She straightened her back as cerulean gaze fell upon the name, inspecting his injuries from the close proximity. She did not succed the licking attempt but she sure as hell did not back down from what she desired. It's been so long since she last had a drip of wolf blood that she almost forgot the taste of it.

Deal. Deal.

Your wounds will get infected. I can treat you a cheshire grin slowly began to paint intself upon her devilish visage, ear to ear, crescent form with her lips peeling back to reveal her incisors. I am a healer. I can make you good as new, she shifted her weight, pulling her tail around her, for a price.

Heed, and listen closely.

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.