Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
02-17-2019, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 11:25 AM by Kai.)
Kai chuckled at Tyranis's words. His confidence was attractive to him - one of his favorite qualities, if he was being completely honest. He didn't share his penchant for power but he appreciated it nonetheless. "High Lord it is, then," Kai purred as he felt Ty nipping at his ear. He wasn't quite sure what it was about leaders that was so intriguing to him but he had little interest in questioning it - there was simply something attractive about someone knowing what they wanted and taking it, and having other wolves follow them. Despite his own anti-authoritarian views he couldn't help but feel his own private thrill whenever someone went along with his plans. Surely that feeling could be quite intoxicating, especially in the bigger scale of things.

He leaned against Kai contently, basking in his scent, deciding he'd quite missed him since he'd been gone. "Take over the world?" He repeated with a grin of his own, tipping his head to the side when he felt Tyranis nipping at his throat. With most other wolves he would've felt threatened by his currently vulnerability but with Ty he felt something else entirely. A low growl signified that he enjoyed what he was doing. "You better save some room for me if you do that." His voice was softer now, trying to maintain a hold on their conversation even if it was slipping away from Ty. "Mind if I pay you a visit sometime?" He asked, as casually as he could muster, between all the attention Ty was lavishing on him.