size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
02-17-2019, 11:44 AM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa started methodically going through her stores as her patient laid down on the elk skin. She had a number of possible items and she hummed lightly to herself as she thought. She wanted to help but she also wanted to be frugal. The best ingredients were meant for Fyri and Fyri only, not a random loner. Though, he had helped the alpha so that was something. A call caught her attention as Brynhildr returned. "Bryn, excellent timing. We have a patient."

The bird dipped her pale head in greeting and hopped up to perch on the antlers in the corner, waiting to see if she'd be needed.

Drífa settled on making a poultice with yarrow and a touch of trillium for the man's ankle. The damage was bad and she was particularly worried about it. Gesturing to her companion the bird flew over and the pair got to work. Bryn was able to gather more precise measurements for the herbs while she began using her paws to mix a small amount of bentonite clay and charcoal together in the base of an elk skull that had been cleaned out. She'd had to smash the face off of it to get herself a nice bowl. Brynhildr added the herbs and when Drífa was satisfied she smeared the mixture onto a strip of bare hide.

Gently seizing the the bundle she moved over to Éldi and wrapped it around his ankle, utilizing Brynhildr's deft beak and talons to tie a secure knot.