size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-17-2019, 07:53 PM
The sound the primate made was impressive, loud and guttural, she glanced back towards the monkey, who was perhaps the greater threat out of the two. The boy, coated in a fine sheen of dust, puffed himself up and looked at her as she approached. The dignified flair was somewhat spoilt by his disheveled appearance, and the smudge of dirt that dribbled down onto his nose. She hid her smile as he cleaned it off. He sure looked like he was trying his best to be dignified.

The closer she got, the more she recognised the scent of the Risen Empire on him, he smelt a little like Mel, and the one other offspring of his that she had met before. The scent almost made her turn around and walk away, she wasn’t certain she wanted to get between that Alpha and his child.

With a sigh, she decided to stick it out, and peered over where he indicated “Thats a lot of bones, whatcha going to do with them all?” she wondered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.