Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-18-2019, 11:22 PM

He wasn't sure who to expect when coming here. He didn't know anyone from this pack except for Baine, that he could recall. While he knew Zuriel was her sister, she had come from a different pack. So when an older woman appeared, he studied her for a moment. She looked tired, her body frail. It made him think about how old he was already, and that in a few years time he would likely look the same. "Good afternoon to you as well, " He offered a respectful nod. While his birth pack didn't really seem to respect the elders, the pack he had spent time in with Winter once upon a time, did. He learned a great deal about respect, and many other values. He learned how to truly love, and knew what real love felt like for the first time before Winter's untimely death. To the womans question, he gently shook his head.

"Abaven is fine thank you for your concern. My name is Acere Praetor, I've come on behalf of the pack to check on our allies. Shaye had pups recently, you see. So I've come in her stead." That was reasonable enough, right? "Am I correct in assuming that this is Celestial?"

speech action