size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-19-2019, 06:16 PM
"Heil." An unfamiliar word paired with an even more unfamiliar voice caught her attention. She turned to look at a man that bore a coat that she had never seen before. Despite her irritation, she couldn't help but become fascinated, her irritation broken for a moment to be replaced by awe. Until he asked to sit, then her frown promptly returned and she put the mask back on. "Sure, see if I care." It's not like she was going to stop him anyway if he decided to sit even if she did say no.

She kept her gaze on him, the tip of her tail twitching as she eyed him. She noticed the tusks that grew from his jaws, another feature she had never seen before. She was kinds jealous that she didn't have killer teeth like that, but she didn't need them anyway. She was already the epitome of beauty, and such teeth would probably mar that. "Who are you anyway?" She questioned, a hint of curiosity returning to her features.
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!