Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-19-2019, 10:22 PM
She was surprised at his comment, through she did her best not to show it. Easily half the wolves she had met in this land where healers, and most of the wolves in her pack had at least a rudamentory understanding of the art. When she considered it, it came to mind that the times she had run into healers was when she was exploring areas with herbal bounties, so perhaps the paths they took factored into it all. Nonetheless, hearing this made her want to help him even more. It was very likely he knew no remedy for his ailment, and she couldn't stand for that. "I didnt realise we where a novelty" she commented, a light smile crinkling the corners of her expression.

When he expressed a little caution, she could u derstand completely. They where strangers, and he had no idea if she truly knew what he was doing. "I've only treated it once before, but I have crafted a salve for this very purpose" and she was very excited to test it, but she politely left that part out.
Humming quietly, she nosed into her pouch and set before her a jar, some some lambs ear leaves and a small, smooth stick. She popped open the lid with her mouth, inside one would see a golden liquid I fused with traces of leaves and small jelly lumps. It had a wonderful scent to it, and a healer might be able to identify the complaints as honey, alo vera, and crushed marigold petals.

She used the stick in her mouth to scoop out some of the liquid and placed it on the lambs ear. "If you want to place a small amount of this on an easy to reach burn, you cna see for yourself my skills. If it passes your examination, I'll happily apply it, give you the jar, and let you know how to find me if you wish for more. How does that sound?" Her smile was there, honest and sweet as she played this out to him, something had he benefited from completely well she asked for nothing in return.