gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-19-2019, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 12:04 AM by Ignis.)
"Talk" Walk

So much was going on! More wolves showed up, including Tyranis all covered in blood and gore. Ignis wrinkled his nose at the display, mostly because of the strong smell of blood that he was unused to. For once, he felt unnerved. Only because he sort of knew what the demons were capable of, or at least...based on what his father had told him. Ruina's teaching had revolved around them, and although he didn't learn everything about them, he remembered the bits and pieces he did learn. The things his father said before he abandoned them. Ignis would supposedly be closest to them because of his red fur and eyes, and his heart pounded against his chest at the prospect of him suddenly becoming like Tyranis or Elias. He didn't want to hurt anyone the way his father did...the way Tyranis might do. He didn't know what Tyranis was going to do if anything at all. And he was left feeling a little on edge.

Luckily, there were so many voices speaking at once that he was able to distract himself. There were so many interesting conversations and of course, he wanted to be nosy. But even though he tried to abandon that and focus on his uncle and the fights at hand, he just couldn't. His uncle was going after a small silver woman, Rhyme was going after a girl around his age, but before either of them could start anything else, Shaye appeared. He watched with excitement and interest as she yelled at them, and while Rhyme had backed down, his uncle did not. Ha! He knew his uncle well enough to know that he probably wouldn't, though Shaye's threat sounded pretty serious. Still, he didn't think his uncle cared enough or not. But of course, he wasn't sure exactly what his uncle would do. He had never seen him in this sort of situation, and while he knew Ace was a pretty reasonable guy, it was hard to tell how much he was willing to reason right now. Before he knew it, other wolves he didn't know were yelling out things that confused Ignis for a second. It took him a moment to process it, and then...wait...Shaye and Rhyme?! WHAT!? He shot a horrified look in Rhyme's direction but quickly turned away. What...did he just hear that? Taking a peek at the older wolves who said it, he noticed they had eye markings similar to Rhyme's and he slowly pieced together that they must be his family. He shuddered. Shaye and Rhyme were cousins and they...he felt himself wanting to wretch, but he swallowed it back.

Among the throng of bodies around him, Ignis soon felt Corvus' presence near him. Thank god! Corvus could distract him from this! But...did he know? He had to right? He was like...a Destruction and stuff, surely their family didn't keep secrets from each other. His shocked look slowly settled and Ignis shot him a mischievous smirk. He supposed he'd just have to catch Corvus up to speed. "Well, that big guy in the middle challenged the albino guy to a fight...for his freedom. I don't know why, but from what I've gathered it's 'cause I guess pinky's alpha like, disrespected him or something and didn't show up or somethin'. So big guy is takin' it out on the littler guy." He turned his gaze over to his uncle then, "Then my uncle and Rhyme challenged for a couple of their members, but Shaye showed up and yelled at them about it. Rhyme backed off, but I dunno if my uncle will...I've never seen him like this before, to be honest. But...the woman he challenged submitted instead, so." He shrugged, unsure what to make of it all. He didn't know what his uncle was planning, or if he really would get kicked out for going through with the challenge, but the woman submitted so he supposed they'd just have to find out when they got back to Abaven.

He took a deep breath and sighed, wondering if he should mention that the pack's alpha was his older half-brother. Honestly, he didn't know what Corvus would think about it. He didn't want to really be associated with him, so he kept his mouth shut about it for now. It wasn't until Tyranis spoke again that Ignis' ears flattened and his lips instinctively lifted in a snarl, his teeth bared as he jumped to his feet. Before he could say anything though, Actaea had come out of nowhere, standing on his other side. He stood between her and Corvus, chest heaving with every breath he took and his heart pounding so hard against his chest he could swear that the other two would be able to feel it. For once, Ignis felt like the wolverine companion that stood in front of him, its teeth bared as well. Actaea spoke out against Tyranis, and Ignis agreed with her but kept his eyes trained on the bloody alpha. "You're a liar! Just like that lying scumbag we called father! You're no better than he is! You're sure as hell no brother of mine anymore!" He shouted, the youth feeling heated and angry and scared and all sorts of unnamed emotions battling inside of him. If Tyranis decided to attack his sister, then Ignis would protect her! Though he knew Ty wouldn't be given the chance as long as his uncle was around.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.