size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-20-2019, 01:31 AM

Well, well, well. This was interesting. She had heard the first howl, but she took her time getting there. By the time she arrived, a fight was already underway and it seemed a couple others were soon to start...at least, that's what it looked like, anyway. Being smaller than almost everyone there, she pushed through some of the crowd without so much as a sorry or an excuse me as she moved to get a better view. A woman with intricate accessories seemed to be challenging some big handsome guy, but asides from that, she wasn't sure what else was going on. Ears flicked to and fro as she caught bits and pieces of conversation, but none of it was of interest. A bloody brute stood before a large alabaster man, staring him down like he was about to throw himself at him. She was highly curious, and even as she glanced around she noticed many handsome males...and very cute and pretty females. Still, the woman kept to herself as she turned her attention to the matters at hand with an expectant look in her eyes. She had never seen others fight before, nor had she been in a fight herself. From what she could see, many of the wolves here were just spectating, much like she was.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!