gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-20-2019, 02:17 AM

Time flowed like cement. He checked the sun positioning again to see how much time has passed. A minute had passed since he last checked an hour ago, or so it seemed. Sitting there at the den edge with nothing to stare at but a wall with chipped rocks here and there was excruciatingly dull and there was no telling when his parents would be back. It was so pointless too. He began to drift into an unpleasant daydream or was it a paranoid fantasy? So hard to tell and the younf pup didn't care. It helped to pass the time and he wasn't one for entertaining himself with optimism. Better to be prepared. Usually when either Father and Mother had to go somewhere one of them was left behind to watch over them but now neither of them was here. Something was fishy. It was that smelly smell, the kind of smell that smelled...smelly.

Where are they. he muttered to himself with a bored sigh. From all of his siblings he took the most after her mother, almost a spitting image or her if it weren't from the proeminent ivory on his bag and front limbs that screamed so strongly of his Father heritage.

The den feels emptier than a crypt. I can't just sit here watching the walls, no matter how pretty they are.  he put his paw down this time, accentuating the dramatic tones within his voice. Great! Now I began talkin' with me self.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.