gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-20-2019, 09:24 AM

Their blood was known for the undying need for drama and theatrics. Riddled with ailment and self inflicted woe they were know to put on the best shows. Back home their family hosted the greatest feasts and galas known to Wolf. Lust, food, and spars could all be seen. All the seven deadly sins represented which left guests leaving happy and fat. Thoughts of his upbringing flew into his mind as his own haunting gaze stared down at his manic sibling. Despite her wicked ways the male felt an unrelenting connection to her. More then anyone, other then Carthage, she was the closest he had to kinship. In a world of spiders and snakes she Cordelia would be someone he could trust until the day he died. She was a slippery salamander with an evil tongue but when it came to blood they had an understanding.

As her silver worlds lulled from her inky jowls the male stood tall. A smirk slipped across her phantom-esque features and his own deep vocals hit the air. "I have been lurking these forsaken lands in search for a home for our kin." The beast grew closer to now close the distance between them. Hannibal aimed to press his chest against her own and snake his muzzle into the right bit of her obsidian scruff. The beasts voice would slip into her ear in a flurry. "Our Empire shall be reborn, sister." The phantom's tongue snaked forth to flick across her sensitive ear, if allowed. "My seed has been spread and I have gained power within a small pack. Soon I shall sit upon an ivory throne once again." The beast moved his head back to stare into her blue pools. "Will you join me, wicked one?"

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.