size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
test
02-20-2019, 09:36 AM

Hannibal had thought over ideas of various pelts he could wear or sunscreens. Back home his mother would rub aloe into his back each night so he could sleep off the burn. But, he inevitably just became nocturnal which solved most of his problems. The male thought over Acere's story about the Fox kits with a raised brow. Would Hannibal have rescued them? Probably. A fleet of Fox kits would be fun to have but would likely get tiresome after a bit. He would likely just get one of Erovrare's bond servants to look after them. "I am sure you will have a fun time raising them. I hear Fox's are rather hyper." A smile could be seen by the phantom before tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. "I am Hannibal Klein, by the way." He spared info about his pack, it was so small this male probably didn't even know it existed.

His thoughts moved back to his albinism. It had been a common topic as of late and perhaps that meant he really did need a way to solve his problems. Everyone chalked it up to be such a horrible ailment and Hannibal had just learned to live with it. At least he was not born with ten toes or five tail and actually be a proper freak. Hannibal was just a bit more pale then others. "I have thought about getting a nice pelt to wear out in the daytime but I do not have the skills nor knowledge to craft one."

speech action
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.